Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over.He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy to call and ask to reschedule the appointment which left it up to me to call and verify if he was still coming.

Once he finally came he ruined the padding underneath the carpet, and left nice sized spacing between the padding below the carpet which you could feel when u walked in the area. He asked me to repay him another $50 to fix the mistake that he had made and have yet to correct, and in which cased i thought it was unacceptable. He is very rude, his attitude is not proper for the type of business he is in.

I feel that he should rename his business because quality is not the type of work that is completed.**So everyone please beware of quality carpet cleaning by Larry Brown he is a ripoff!** the telephone number is (916)-501-8611 his license #141825 is and his website www.qualitycarpetcleaning1.com just in case you have an interference with Larry Brown.

Had an Experience with Quality Carpet Cleaning?

Comments

CHRIS
Edinburg, Texas, United States #883916

ONE OF THE REASONS YOU MAY FEEL A SPACING BETWEEN THE PADDING BELOW THE CARPET IS IF IT IS A HIGH TRAFFIC AREA, IT IS WORN, SUBSTANDARD PADDING TO BEGIN WITH....LET ME ALSO SAY THAT A CARPET CLEANING TECHNICIANS FIRST INCLINATION IS TO TREAT IT WITH EXCESSIVE HOT WATER! THIS IS UNFORTUNATE AS AREAS SUCH AS THESE (well traveled areas, oily greasy areas, stained) SHOULD BE CHEMICALLY TREATED FIRST!